mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Header Coating - Performance Costings

I've been on a temp control binge and wanted to reduce engine bay temps.
So ceramic coating the headers was a must...
Did some shopping and found: http://ift.tt/1Osf0iK

I got a quote from jet-hot as well. While jet-hot is probably the best product out there I couldn't justify double the price... and they were pushing their new 2500deg product but couldn't tell me if it reduced radiant heat better than the 2000deg product at a given EGT.

I chose Performance and a satin "fresh" look. Nothing fancy. 2000deg finish.
Here are pictures before and after:

Attachment 57314

Attachment 57315

From SoCal it was 2 weeks from the time I shipped them off to return on my doorstep - most of that time was on UPS trucks...

We'll see once I get them running - but so far very pleased with the service and result.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2226.JPG (109.9 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCN2314.JPG (99.8 KB)


Header Coating - Performance Costings

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire