mardi 17 février 2015

SVRA licensing

I am trying to gather information on what I need to do to get licensed to do the SVRA race at COTA in November. I emailed 'Alex" the national license guy over a week ago, no reply back as of yet. Does anyone here have any idea of whom to contact? I'm sure that my credentials are above their minimum, but I am wanting to get this done well in advance, just in case there is something I need to do Ie: additional physical form, etc.



Rick Kirchner, should I just do VARA and tow there? I didn't realize that SVRA was so exclusive that emails of inquiry asking about bringing 4-5 Vintage legal 70s FFs would fall on deaf ears...





I, and a few others that have read the rules, would like to race our Iron head , non canister shock Crossles with SVRA. If the race entry is full, a reply to that effect would be welcomed.



I am also in the market for a 510 with some history, as I can split the travel costs, and race two cars.....I just cannot seem to get anyone to correspond with me regarding licensing requirements. Yes, I read the website, and comply, but I would like to speak with some one before just sending them 200.00



Regards,

Marshall

1979 Crossle 35F




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire