jeudi 19 février 2015

Committee Car II

*As you may already know the first Formula First Committee Car was done as a test mule to show that our Formula First concept would indeed work back in 2002.* When it was completed Bill Bonow drove it a few times with very good results. If I recall correctly, Bill got into the 41’s with it at Road America in 2003. So it was a “concept proving” success.



I have been doing a lot of thinking about a Version II which would have very broad appeal to new car builders, converters and up-graders.* Just to be clear I don’t want to be in the car building business at all, but what I’d like to do show how resources can be mustered to end up with a state of the art machine using parts you just buy off the shelf or if you are handy make yourself.



So with a few of my friends we are embarking on building a multi-faceted Committee Car II. I have zero interest in building race cars as a business venture, but I'm hoping the Committee Car II give others some ideas on how to construct an inexpensive small formula car that is also cheap to race. We really need it.



More to come.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire