mardi 17 février 2015

Racecar to track

I can't wait to take my FF to the track for the first time. However, as part of the 'just starting out on your own' theme that everyone here has experienced at one point in time or another, I don't have everything I need yet.



I have the car and tools and all of that but I can't afford to buy a tow vehicle and trailer yet. I am stuck. Either I wait a year until I can buy those things and then go to the track (that is no fun) or I can run the car a few times this year and be in a position to have my own tow vehicle and trailer next season. However, how do I get my car to the track?



I looked into renting a U-Haul trailer and truck but the trailers aren't wide enough with the exception of their auto transport. I worry about the safety and security of that but I will do that if I can't find a better option. I thought about renting one of their box trucks but I don't know how I would get the car into something that high off of the ground.



Anyone have any suggestions that might have gone through something similar?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire