lundi 2 février 2015

Help with non-car part fabriction/3d printing

I need to mount a small 3/4x1/2" plastic sensor from an optical heart rate monitor into a small plastic bracket that would fit onto a watch band.



I want to eliminate wearing two wrist straps by taking the heart rate sensor out of a band and add it in a small c-shaped bracket that would fit into the underside of a plastic sports watch band, thereby killing two birds with one stone.



I have an idea of what this would look like, but would need help turning it into a drawing that could be fed into a 3-d printer (probably easier than chucking away aluminum) and subsequently printing.



I know a few around these parts have some 3d printing experience and like a new challenge.



Anyone interested? There could be some money involved and if it works well, even options for a modest production run.



Jim

libecco at gmail or message me here.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire