dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Rebuilt FSV VW 1600

I was restoring a FSV powered CSR but have decided to part it out. The motor was completely rebuilt by Dennis Shaw Racesports several years ago and has dyno time only. It was never fired up after I got it back since I never finished plumbing the oil and water systems. It has a rebuilt Van Dyne water/oil pump, rebuilt Weber 45's, Jet Hot coated headers, etc. Everything was gone through and Dennis had custom pistons cast and cam ground. I have the dyno sheet somewhere but cannot seem to find it (I'm sure Dennis kept records).



I'll sell the complete engine for $5,000 plus shipping which is much less than the cost to rebuild.



Bill Ironside

ironside1 "at" rtconline "dot" com




Attached Images









File Type: jpg 002.JPG (98.4 KB)
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (93.2 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire