dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Parting Out Royale RP29

I have decided to give up on the stalled restoration of my RP29 based CSR. It has been sitting in the back of my shop for 4 years with no activity, so its time to go! The chassis had a few items added to it to support the sports racer body and radiators, but I believe it could be converted back to FF specs without too much trouble (note: I have a log book but the chassis plate is missing). Everything you see in the photos is for sale, but I will separately list the 1.6L FSV engine and Webster 5 speed box. All four corners appear to be original and it has new brakes as well (over $1,000 spent). There are four Ronal 3 piece wheels (13x9 rear and 13x7 front) plus a second set that are in fair condition (I was going to use them for rain tires). It has a new SR fuel cell, new VW radiators plus lots of other little bits, many original to the Royale (shifter, pedals, etc.).



I would prefer to sell it as a roller, but parting it out is an option. If you see something you want, make me an offer. I am going to start taking it apart in a few weeks and listing the pieces here, on eBay and other sites.



Bill Ironside

ironside1 "at" rtconline "dot" com




Attached Images

















File Type: jpg 007.JPG (92.7 KB)
File Type: jpg 006.JPG (90.2 KB)
File Type: jpg 003.JPG (118.6 KB)
File Type: jpg 004.JPG (95.0 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire