vendredi 19 décembre 2014

WTB: FF engine

I am looking for a 1600 uprated kent to power a club ford. I prefer a running engine with some history (receipts, dyno graph, name brand head, results, etc.) and an iron head (so I can run vintage). But, I would consider any condition at this point, except I won't be able to fork over cash for a top shelf, $10K engine. My range is $6K for something really nice to $1K for one needing some work. This engine will be replacing an old frozen Cortina FF engine, so I do have some parts I can scavenge off it if needed.



As an alternative, I would be interested in just an uprated head or a head+intake. My Cortina does have a 711 block, so I could possibly get it rebuilt as an uprated engine.



PM with info and leads.



TIA,

Tad




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire