lundi 29 décembre 2014

new shoes advice

I t seems that just when I get shoes that work for me the manufacturers decide to stop producing them and I have to start over. Sketchers made some work shoes that were acceptable with a suit, then they decided to change the leather and the sole and now, not so good.



On race shoes though - I've been using the standard old Simpson low tops for years. It appears though that they've decided to no longer make low tops. Replaced em' with Crow's, and sure enough - too wide for the footbox. I'm already stuffing my size 12 dogs into size 10 shoes.



So I was wondering what other "narrow" shoes guys are using these days in the footboxes of van diemens and the like. I can buy the old Simpson design in a high top, but I absolutely hate high tops unless I'm playing basketball (and really nobody makes a true high top for that sport any more).



G-force? RaceQuip? Can't say I want to spend $150 on Sparcos or OMPs




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire