dimanche 21 décembre 2014

Fm for sale - excellent buy

I am selling my FM after 2-successful years of racing at the club level. This car has always been maintained by a professional shop, and performed at the top of our 20+ car field at Autobahn Country Club.







I did not race the car in 2014, and only drove it 3X this past season. My last service/winter prep totalled $ 5,000, and included shock dyno, rod ends, control arms, remote battery access, plugs, etc. The dyno tune in April 2014 resulted in 171HP in an SCCA sealed motor. I put a new fuel cell in during the 2012 season, and ALL new body panels were replaced in 2012 along with aircraft fasteners. New body panels and fasteners valued at over $ 3,000.







The Benetton 194 livery was part of the Autobahn Country Club 'Senna' Series, and all cars had an F1 livery.







I will include 3-sets of BBS Wheels, 2-black and 1-silver, along with a 'brand new' set of Hoosier slicks (our club tire). I will also include 2-jacks for FM car, arm restraints, and old body panels if interested. Wheels valued at nearly $ 10,000.







I will help with transportation, and encourage viewing in Joliet, IL at Autobahn Country Club.



Please call or email with any questions: (630) 918-9308 or don@conpacgroup.com



Asking 'FIRM' $ 22,000.00 This is an excellent car, push the button and race.



I seem to be struggling with the pictures, so here's a link to my flickr page:

http://ift.tt/16HANCe



Don Esbjornson




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire