lundi 11 août 2014

Taylor Diff Assembly - New - Never Used

I have a brand new TRE Diff assembly that needs to find a new home. I had purchased this for use in a new Sports Racer (based on the Phoenix F1000 Chassis) that I wanted to finish and I've decided to move on to other interests. I have the complete diff assembly and some CV joints etc.



In addition to the diff, I have several other items that would be perfect for F1000, and a few items specific to the Phoenix F1000 cars.....header....wheels....a-arms...upright....etc.



I also have a complete Maloy/Phoenix Chassis that was going to become the new Phoenix SR-09 Sports Racer. The cockpit is Maloy...and the front and rear are Phoenix F1000. It has SCCA Homologation Certificate. It would work for F1000 as well....you'd just need to build/modify a body and floor.



Make me an offer on the diff and if you are interested in the other parts please contact me at 602-799-1922. I am in Phoenix.



I will post pics when I find them....I know they are on one of those little SD cards around here somewhere....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire