mardi 12 août 2014

F500 for sale

I have decided to sell my F500 and possibly move to an F600. The car was first built and raced successfully By a fellow Waterford racer Randy Smith. I believe he won the championship at least once with the car. Its a one off ,but an excellent car and one that can win again. The reason I am selling is that I have not been very successful running it partly because these cars are equipped with a two stroke snowmobile motor and I don't have any knowledge on the clutching and have had a difficult time getting help. The car comes with two sets of tires and all the parts that I have ; a clutch two gears,3 belts, tools for for clutch assembly. The car just received new set of breaks, new rear axel and hub and new tires. Always maintained properly and race ready. I have the log book and photos. Please fell free to call for additional information. willing to help with delivery.

Mo Makki

313-289-7979 Dearborn,MI




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire