lundi 4 août 2014

Engine Builder ID Question.

Hi, I am trying to find out something about my 711 Kent motor. I know it was brought into the US around 71 by a Royale importer somewhere in the New England area. The motor was bench run only and is basically new old stock. It was pulled apart and played before being brought in to the US as the motor was in a Factory Dutton sports racer. The block is blue and the cast head is black. It had allen heads holding accessories on also. I know engine builders usually stamp something on the block but the only stamp I can find is on a machined area at the back of block under the #4 exhaust port. It has 4 4 stamped as you can hopefully see in the attached photo. Has anybody got any ideas of who the builder might have been. I know this is a shot in the dark but hey there is a wealth of knowledge here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg 20140804_190757_resized.jpg (88.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire