dimanche 16 mars 2014

Used Crossle Fuel Cell Free to Good Home

I decided to replace my Crossle 45F fuel cell this year as an over all update to the car over the winter. I removed the existing one that I believe is 2002 vintage based on receipts I got with the car. If I did not already have plans on putting a new one in I probably would have put this one back. I see no cracks and no evidence of the foam breaking up. I'm offering this up free + actual Shipping cost. If someone is concerned about their existing one and want to buy time or just want to carry a "spare" in case they discover on a race weekend a leaking fuel cell, then I think this may be for you. It is the cell, existing foam and existing gasket. No other HW included (the filler HW in the pic not included).

FuelSafe CB302




Attached Images





File Type: jpg DSC08733.jpg (82.4 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire