samedi 15 mars 2014

suspension tech guide?

Hi everyone. Have a kbs mk7 with Quadrini rear that I've been slowly getting fixed up and have autocrossed a little bit last year. When I bought it, it was totally unbalanced with one side sitting an inch higher than the other.. Have it more or less corner balanced, put some new Hoosiers all around now and it runs very well..it's a lot of fun!



I can't help but think there's still a LOT of room for improvement though (understeer like a pig), and just looking at all the possible adjustment points makes my head spin.



What would be a good place to start to understand the handling better? I'd like a better idea of how the suspension geometry works, these panhard rods, how to adjust things like the roll center in the rear..and so on.



On a somewhat related note, do they make threaded tubing that you can adjust with a wrench..seems it could be handy

-Ben




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire