vendredi 21 mars 2014

Help needed to ID 2 different rear uprights.

Thanks in advance for the info as I know that this is going to be easy for you guys with the wealth of knowledge on this forum.





1. I pulled this single rear upright off of a storage shelf and I cannot remember what car it came from. It is cast aluminum and has the markings "FF D 001 BC 25".





















2. I had a Zink Z-10(I believe it was a Z-10C) and these were rear suspension uprights and arms that came as spares with the car. I would like to know if they were original to the car or aftermarket units. They are also cast aluminum and have the word AERO in a circle cast into the back of them.















Attached Images





File Type: jpg upright 1-1.jpg (142.3 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire