lundi 17 mars 2014

Current thoughts on brake pads...

As I continued my prep for the upcoming season, I noticed that the last race weekend of 2013 has pretty much done in my front brake pads. There's no more and perhaps a little less than 1/16" of friction material left.



And as I'm not sure what the actual compound was (they were Hawk pads, but I think they say "Red" on them and that's no longer available it would seem), I'm probably just going to be new pads for all four corners.



So does anyone have any thoughts on what they think are good pads.



This is for roadracing an RF89 with LD19 calipers on a circuit (Mission Race Ways) that I've been told is hard on brakes (and it makes sense to me: straights where you just get to peak revs in 4th and 3rd and then brake down to first gear, and one where you brake from 3rd to second, with no sections of the track where the brakes really get a chance to cool).



Any thoughts are welcome.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire