dimanche 20 avril 2014

Titan 5 Port Oil Pump c/w Tach Drive

This pump came out of a Vintage FF, and was relieved accordingly on the tach drive housing to miss the chassis rails.



The car is gone and I have used the motor in my CF, but with a PACE integral filter pump.

The motor only has 1 weekend on it ( hence I am keeping it), and you can see the gear is like new.



Includes all the fittings shown.



NOTE: The tach drive is a brown spot, but it does not appear to be a 2:1 or a 4:1 ratio. More like a 3:2. I will include a separate Tach Drive (pictured), which is a 2:1 brown dot, with this unit. Not installed - you will have to fit it to the pump.



$350 OBO

















CDN Funds



Buyer Pays Shipping From Whitby Ontario, Canada

First Come First Served,



PM for my phone # or Email: jthirst (at) rogers dot (com)



Thanks for looking



Jonathan




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire