mercredi 4 février 2015

Atlanta K1 Speed get together

Would anyone be interested in getting a group of racers together for K1 Speed in Duluth GA? I would like to go there and race with some actual racers VS someone off of the street. Ive been to this faciltiy quite a few times and everytime I've went I havent had a bad experience. The manager (Drew) is always great and he doesnt mind racing (rubbing, going nose to tail, etc) as long as people stays off of the walls for the most part. All of the guys that have ran some events or get togethers that I've came up with knows it will be a good time! I'm hoping to root up some guys like Tommy Pulliam, Steve Waters,Brett Howell,Russ McBride, Scott Woodruff, Steven Davis and anyone else thats wanting to have a bit of fun(thats just some fast guys I know). The approximate target date would be March 8th -14th. Sometime that week would be good but it really depends on the feedback I get from interested racers.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire