lundi 15 décembre 2014

Frame Powder Coat Cost?

All, the good news is I found a local powder coating outfit willing and capable of doing my RF92 FF frame. The bad news is the quote was a bit higher than I had expected. $855.00 to media blast, clean, and powder coat. The last time I had any powder coat work done I had a ton of piece parts done for about 30% of this quote (likely 60% of the volume but 50+ parts.) To be honest, this was 10 years ago and they were 250 miles away…



I fully understand the pros and cons of powder coating vs. paint thus I don’t want to start up that debate again. I’m not sure what direction I’m going but I’m curious if anyone here is willing to share a similar frame powder coat cost.



Thanks in advance for the help.



Craig




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire