dimanche 14 décembre 2014

2004 Ford Excursion Diesel 4x2

Hi Everyone -

2004 Ford Excursion Limited Diesel (6.0L) 4x2 - has always been a Florida truck.

My wife and I are the original owners, 100% stock, never chipped or monkeyed with - 65,xxx original miles.

Always followed the suggested service for oil and fuel filter changes.

Recently serviced - ready to go.

New items within the last 5,000 - 10,000 miles

- Tires

- Shocks (heavier duty Bilstein's)

- Front brakes

I have set this truck up for towing and better road manners by adding a proper rear anti-sway bar and F250 leaf springs.

Upgraded stereo to include iPod and Bluetooth (I also have the stock unit that I will include)

Mineral gray exterior (sort of like pewter) with tan leather interior

Overall it is a solid truck, located in the Orlando area and I can email pics to you upon request.

Please IM me with any questions.

Asking $25,000 ... if I post on ebay or Clist it will be higher

Thank you and have a great holiday session.

Jason




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire