mardi 28 avril 2015

March 76B Bodywork & other parts.

Hi,

I'm about to start repairing and preparing the Nose of my 76B so that I can make a mold. I have the nose with the long splitter.

I'd like to also make a mold with the shorter splitter and wonder if anyone has a short-splitter nose that they would be interested in selling.

Also does anyone have the various inserts that fit on to the nose upper outer corner, just in front of the front wheels? I'd like a set of those so I could make molds also.

I'd be happy to reciprocate with parts from the new molds when ready.

I'm also looking for a variety of March 76B parts including wheels, BDA to FT adaptor, gearbox rear cover and many others. Please contact me with anything you may have.

Ian
SoCal
ianashdown@pacific-composites.net

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_1320.jpg (50.8 KB)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (164.8 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire