lundi 2 février 2015

What to look for in a Vee

Hello;



I'm looking to get a FV car soon and I was wondering what I should be looking at/for when checking the cars. I should probably mention that I'll be racing in Canada, so I'll need to follow those rules/regs.



Next week I'm going to go and check out a Lynx B that's for sale in the area. It has one race on a regional rebuilt Veetech, a few extra parts/spares and it was certified race ready last year. Is there anything in particular I should be aware of with this type of car?



Is there any general/generic information about FVs I should be aware of? What are the biggest things to look for when purchasing? I know these are a lot of questions, but I'm not experienced in racing and am trying to avoid being hosed if at all possible.



Thanks greatly!

That guy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire