mercredi 4 février 2015

Oil Temp sensor install and Oil Pressure shutoff question

Oil temp install question:



I'm planning on installing an oil temp sensor in my oil sump tank in my FE. It has an plugged port near the bottom which is perfect. However, I need to add an elbow to clear part of the chassis for the temp sensor to clear. Will adding this elbow have any great affect on temperature readings?



Oil pressure cutoff question:



So I think I may install an oil pressure cutoff switch to disable the fuel pump in the event of too low oil pressure. Longacre has a descent switch and requires a momentary start button which is already installed on FE's. Is there a wire diagram for install of such a cutoff switch? I'm assuming the switch acts as a ground for the fuel pump circuit and the switch is disabled somehow by the starter push button and is then activated once the starter button is released.



So do you run the ground from the fuel pump lead to the cutoff switch and the power from the ignition switch? How then does the starter button disable the cutoff switch?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire