samedi 7 février 2015

New Swift DB-6 Nose Boxes

We lost our last nose box at Homestead so I am having some new ones made by a local metal fabricator.



They will be made of 6061 aluminum and will be duplicates of the nose box I borrowed from Jim Little off another DB-6 for the fabricator to copy.



The only difference is that there will be no cutouts for the master cylinders, since many cars are different you will need to make the cutouts yourself to fit your car.



The price will be $500 for each nose box based on an order of 5 or more (which we already have just from the ones I need for myself and the other cars at Jim's shop).



If you are interested let me know, send a PM on Apex or an e-mail to:



TValet@Rheingoldlaw.com



Thanks



Tom




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire