vendredi 6 février 2015

general racing photogrphs needed

I'm developing a seminar called "Racing as a hobby (without losing your shirt, job, house, and marriage). It's intended for a community college audience, and for presentation at auto shows, car club meetings, etc. I don't intend to make money off of it in any way.



Right now it's powerpoint presentation about 90 slides long. I figure it will grow to about 150 slides max.



For each slide (or when transitioning between them) I want to have a background that's germane to the topic. I've laid out what I need in the way of each picture and I'm looking for a photographer (or any number of photographers) that would be willing

To provide their products for this purpose.



I'm not in a position to pay for rights, but I'm certainly willing to attribute each photo to the photographer with a copyright note in small text and additional acknowledgements and website links at the end of presentation.



If you are interested, please PM or E-mail me and I'll send a list of the shots I need.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire