dimanche 20 juillet 2014

Petawawa Racer -Jeff DeJong

In all my years racing I know things can happen, misunderstandings regarding condition of used parts as an example. But I have just tried to work with another member regarding an engine deal. The bottom line is that the engine is seized when it was represented as in working (not to be confused with running) order. We are talking four foot bar seized. I have been buying and selling on Apex for a number of years now. I have always trusted and expected to be trusted. We are, after all, a small community of like-minded guys and girls. Never had a problem that couldn't be worked out; at least until now.



I have tried to discuss this with the seller, a relatively new member of Apex....to no avail. He has my money and is not willing to discuss....just denials.



So, you can make your own decisions, but I would suggest you beware of Petawawa racer, know as Jeff DeJong in Ontario, Canada. He also has a PFM tub with front suspension for sale on this forum. This car was a stolen car, he claims to have release documents from the police giving him possession. You can make your own choice there, just remember what I have just experienced!



Sorry to have to report this.



Thanks, Tom




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire