samedi 29 novembre 2014

Setup question

I found some worn parts on the rear lower A-Arm and decided to replace them. I disconnected the A-Arm from the upright and discovered that the upright assembly pivoted toward the rear of the car. So, it looks to me like there was some caster in the rear. The result of this was the driveshaft isn't inline with the tranny. If I were to put it back as is, the axle will be about 2" in front of the tranny. It looks like the rear rocker is inline with the axle at the tranny. The result is the upright is not completely upright, but the bottom of the rocker is more forward than the top.



Should there be caster in the rear? Or should I adjust the A-arm so the axle is more inline with the tranny?



Car is a 90 Euroswift.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire