lundi 17 novembre 2014

For Sale Dune Buggy/Sand Rail

I'm selling my 1100cc EFI Dune buggy. I'm selling it to get into a Formula First car next June or july



Im asking 9500 or best offer



It is brand new never been registered, I bought it back in December 2013 and never registered it, it has a total of 18 miles on it, mainly from unloading and moving around my property, it has sat in my barn since then.



Im aslo including 2 EXO scorpion Helmets with bluetooth comm systems, and 2 way radio



its Specs are

Engine: 1100cc Chery SQR472 EFI 67Hp

Fuel: Regular Unleaded

Transmission: 4 speed manual with cable clutch

Setup: mid/rear engine rear drive

Seats: 2 seats, 4 point racing harness

Steering: rack and pinion non-power

Gas tank: 11 Gallon

Lighting: 4 50w Off road roof lights, 2 Dual beam (high/low) headlights, Stop lights, backup lights, Turn signals, parking lights





You can Call or Text me at 805-233-2494 My name is Allison



The buggy is in southern California in a small town called somis, north of LA

we can discuss shipping options







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire